Candle care instructions:
- First Burn - Ensure you allow the candle to burn for 2-3 hours to create a full melt pool. A full melt pool ensures the wax is melted at all edges of the container.
- By getting a full melt pool the candle will have a clean, even burn all the way down. Ensure the first burn isn't too short or this will cause the candle to only burn down the middle, creating a tunnel.
- The wood wick creates a wonderful flickering and crackling wide flame.
- Ensure to trim the wood wick a 1/4 inch before each burn.
- All of our candle containers can be re-used. Just wash out the container with warm soapy water.
- The Tumbler is intended to be re-used as a cocktail glass or anything of your choosing.
- Burn time for the Tumbler 55-65 hours, and our Travel Tin is 12-15 hours.