Spiced Honey and Tonka scented candle is a captivating blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with a smooth woody base. Hints of bergamot and herbal coriander give way to honey and amber. Tonka bean adds a touch of vanilla that complements the bold honey. Resinous oud wood, musk, and tobacco leaf ground this fragrance with an earthy base. This cozy fragrance has a rich sweetness that can summon memories of fragrant honey or dried pipe tobacco. Handmade candles and wax melts made with Spiced Honey and Tonka are warm and comforting any time of year. Add a little mystery to your soaps and body care creations with this unique scent that might become a new favorite. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including lemon peel and coriander.
Middle - Coriander, Honey, Amber
Base - Tobacco Leaves, Oud, Tonka Bean, Dark Musk
- 11 oz Large Black Infinity Tin with a silver interior is a straight sided, seamless candle tin complete with a flush fit lid.
- Premium Coconut Wax Blend
- Burn Time: 65hr
- Wood Wicks garnered in the United States
- Blended with High Quality Premium Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Hand Poured
- Phthalates, Paraben & Sulfate-Free
- First Burn - Ensure you allow the candle to burn for 2-3 hours to create a full melt pool. A full melt pool ensures the wax is melted at all edges of the container.
- By getting a full melt pool the candle will have a clean, even burn all the way down. Ensure the first burn isn't too short or this will cause the candle to only burn down the middle, creating a tunnel.
- The wood wick creates a wonderful flickering and crackling wide flame.
- Ensure to trim the wood wick a 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- All of our candle containers can be re-used. Just wash out the container with warm soapy water.